Subject: updated erratas and specs

editors,
 please look over the updated files:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/26260/wsmc-1.0-spec-os-01-e1.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/26259/wsrm-1.1-spec-os-01-e1.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/26261/wsrm-1.1-errata-cd-01.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/26262/wsmc-1.0-errata-cd-01.doc

and make sure the changes for the wsdl filename look right.  In the RM and MC specs I just added "e1" to the WSDL filename.  In the RM and MC erratas I added a new section referencing this name change.  If all  looks well I'll create the pdf and html versions tomorrow for Mary.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com