Subject: RE: Approved Errata for WS-RM specifications (of WS-RX TC)

Title: Approved Errata for WS-RM specifications (of WS-RX TC)
Hi Mary,

Thanks for your quick response. So this is what I suggest we do (in the same order):

Editors - please produce a> new versions of the errata documents (indicating the status 'Approved Errata', and date of approval),  b> merged specifications (OS + errata), and c> RDDL documents reflecting the errata docs as well as merged specifications.

Mary - please upload the new docs to the OASIS doc repository and update the Standards page listing

Sanjay - I will update the TC home page to reflect the above

Did I miss anything?

-- Sanjay

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Thursday, Jan 17, 2008 15:23 PM
To: Patil, Sanjay
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org; tom@coastin.com

Hi Sanjay,

  Once approved, I ask for new versions of the errata documents (documents, schema, rddl, etc.) indicating the status “Approved Errata” and the date of approval (as noted in [1] – 7  January 2008). I then upload the documents to docs.oasis-open.org and add them to the OASIS Standards page listing.

The TC should also note the status and location on their public home page.

Some TCs also create a merged specification – that is, the OS version plus the errata changes – and that can also be uploaded and noted on the OASIS Standards page listing.

  Let me know if you need my help in pulling any of this together.

Regards,

Mary