Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - WS-RX_OS_DirStructured.zip uploaded

Mary,
  great.  thanks for the help and patience.

Editors, I'll check-in the individual files now.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

02/05/2008 11:58 PM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"'Mary McRae'" <marypmcrae@gmail.com>, <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - WS-RX_OS_DirStructured.zip uploaded

Yeah, sometimes it’s just easier to fix ‘em ;-) The new ones seem to work just fine.

Thanks!

Mary

RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - WS-RX_OS_DirStructured.zip uploaded

LOL well, that would certainly explain it.  How do those new RDDL files look?

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

02/05/2008 10:31 PM

Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - WS-RX_OS_DirStructured.zip uploaded

Hi Doug,

 I probably fixed them for you before uploading
J If you look in the 200702 dirs, you’ll see the older rddl files with dates in the filenames. If you view source on the previous iteration (Jun07 I think) you’ll see the absolute paths.

Mary