Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] v1.2cd01 ready?

Mary - there are some questions below for you.
Sanjay - responses inline.

Thanks for the review.
-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com> wrote on 02/22/2008 05:52:24 PM:

> Hi Doug,
>
> Thanks for producing the CD drafts. Please see my inline comments below.
>
> -- Sanjay

The 2nd set of headers start on page 3.
I've updated the xsd/wsdl files with 2008.
Mary - is it ok to have 2008?

> > - title page has the correct version number, name, date and hrefs
> If we vote for CD approval on the 2/28 call, I think the date on CD can
> be 2/28/08 (and not 3/6/08). I guess we could cover this item under 'Pro
> forma' changes.

I was assuming the vote would start after the call but I'll make it
2/28 just in case.

> > - removal of policy 1.2 refs in the normative refs section
> Looks good to me.
>
> > - upate of sx (SecPolicy and Trust) refs in the normative
> > refs section
> Do we need to say "Feb 2008" in the reference? Can we not reference only
> the spec name and the version number for the purposes of our CDs?

Dunno - I was just following the template of the other references.
Mary - must we include the date?

> > - update of RM refs in the normative refs section
> I think RM refs should be to the new CDs (and not to the OS versions).

I think those refs are to the "latest versions" which would be the CDs (once approved).