Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - Latest Editors WSRMP (wsrmp-1.2-spec-cd-01.pdf) uploaded

Ha. Well, I know I didn't cause that one since I told Word to just accept all changes.  Anyway, I've updated the file.  I'll let the TC know.
The ..DirStructured... file [1]  should be what we give to Mary for the PR review.

[1]  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/27417/WS-RX_OS_DirStructured.zip

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

02/28/2008 06:40 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] Groups - Latest Editors WSRMP (wsrmp-1.2-spec-cd-01.pdf) uploaded

Hi  Dug,

I quickly browsed the WSRM pdf file and noticed that lines 418, 419 have
some change-marks still included.

Please let me know once you have the package ready for submission to PR.

-- Sanjay