Subject: Fw: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: RDDL Nature and Purpose attributes for WS-RM V1.1Namespaces

Editors,
  Since this type of change doesn't really require the TC's action/vote, before I send the new RDDL files on to Mary I wanted to make sure you guys agreed with the new link/url.
Old:
http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/pdf

New:
http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/application/pdf

Since the old one returns a 404 and the new one returns something meaningful, it looks like a good change to me.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM on 04/21/2008 01:51 PM -----
Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com>

04/21/2008 12:55 PM
Please respond to
tom@coastin.com

wsrx <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: RDDL Nature and Purpose attributes for WS-RM V1.1 Namespaces

I have a proposed resolution I would like to put forth for this "NEW ISSUE"

1) for problem a) : Fix the "a" link in the RDDL document for WS-RX
specs to make the nature for the
normative spec agree with the well known nature URI:
http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/application/pdf

2) for probloem b) since the well known purpose document does not have
an entry for WSDL, and
the nature and purpose used in the WS-RX rddl doc for WSDL are
consistent with the values
used in several other specifications with WSDL descriptions, close part
b) of the NEW issue with
no change.

Tom