Subject: Re: [ws-rx] group home page links

Thanks Sanjay. I'm fixing them now ...

Mary

On Jul 13, 2009, at 8:48 PM, Patil, Sanjay wrote:

- RDDL for WS-RM
Comments Archive points to TC archive instead of comments archive

- RDDL for WS-RMP
Previous Version has missing 'CS02' at the end

- RDDL for WS-MC
Comments Archive points to TC archive instead of comments archive

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, Jul 13, 2009 17:36 PM
To: Patil, Sanjay
Cc: Doug Davis; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Sanjay,

 Please tell me what's wrong with the files that are currently uploaded; I can't change wholesale. I'm not seeing any problems.

Thanks,

Mary

On Jul 13, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Patil, Sanjay wrote:

Hi Mary,

I just checked the namespace URI links and they do not seem to be pointing to the correct RDDL files. Please upload the attached RDDL docs.

Doug, I think you had inadvertently removed the word 'CS02' from the 'Previous Version' section of RMP which I have now fixed in the attached version. Please let me know if I got it wrong.

-- Sanjay