ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] Interop

Doug

Given the current issues and resolution, it might be good to aim for an
interop based on the next CD (CD2), which should be available early
January. That way there will be time to raise issues in time for the Q1 F2F.

However, I don't see any reason that we can't make this a
semi-continuous process. i.e. if IBM is able to host an endpoint based
on this CD that has got to be good.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle