ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] Interoperability and the F2F

If I thought it would change our dates any, but I don't think it would.
-Doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

12/12/2005 02:05 PM

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>
cc
Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-implement] Interoperability and the F2F

Guys

Would it be worth having a short review of the interop scenarios at the
F2F? We already had one at the first F2F, but I'm wondering if we need
our minds refreshed.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle