ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] Interoperability and the F2F

Marc,

I did not mean to imply that it would be a OASIS Standard. Just a TC
deliverable -- i.e. something that is blessed by the TC. Sort of like
the WSD/WS-Addr/XMLP test suite. This would prevent the impression that
some SC within the TC did something to refine/change/validate the spec
but the TC did not really approve any of their work.

If this is thought to be problematic, I would be happy if the docs are
publicly available with the right sort of wordings in the preamble/website.

-Anish