ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Interoperability and the F2F

I don't see any problems with *promoting* some useful material produced
by a Subcommittee on the TC home page, etc.

OTOH, including any additional material as part of the TC deliverable
may have some overhead (updating the process, sorting out IP
implications if any, etc). If there is no strong motivation to go there
right now, I think the umbrella provided by the Interop Subcommittee and
the implicit support offered by the larger TC may be enough for the
interested TC member companies to proceed with the interop efforts ...

Just my 2c!

Thanks,
Sanjay