ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] Propose a call

Paul,  this week I could make either Tuesday time, but not the Friday
times.  I would have to leave the Tuesday call by 8pm GMT as I have other
commitments.

Thanks,  Dan

WS-Reliable Messaging Architect and Team Lead
IBM WebSphere Messaging Design and Development
MP 211
Hursley
Tel. Internal 248617
Tel. External +44 1962 818617
Email. millwood@uk.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Daniel Millwood/UK/IBM on 23/01/2006 10:54 -----

             Paul Fremantle
             <paul@wso2.com>
             21/01/2006 08:38          ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.or
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [ws-rx-implement] Propose a call

Implementors

Can I suggest we have a call to kick off the discussion of the interop
scenarios that Marc and Dug have worked on?

At that call we can identify if we need to have regular calls. I expect
we will need to.

If we can get the main issues list under control we may be able to move
to alternate calls at the regular time - one week main TC, one week
Impl, but for the moment we need to schedule some alternate calls.

Here are a few times I can make:

10am Pacific/6pmGMT Tuesday
11am Pacific/7pmGMT Tuesday
8am Pacific/4pmGMT Friday