ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Possible new scenario for interop

Hi all,

Looking at the scenarios doc, I think there is another bit of the spec that we could usefully test. Issue i030 clarified how a RMD should accept an inbound sequence while declining an Offer. I think adding a new scenario 2.3 Decline Offer could test it. Here's an outline, following the style of Section 2.2

--
Scenario 2.3 Decline Offer

This scenario is a variant of 2.1 in which the original sequence is created without the RMD accepting the sequence in the Offer element of the CreateSequence message.

Note: This is included as a suggested scenario; additional work is needed to allow this scenario to be implemented.

Message Exchange
As in scenario 2.1 the client and service establish a reliable sequence for the echoString request messages.  Before the server can send the replies back to the client it must establish a new reliable sequence.  It does this with a simplex CS/CST handshake back to the client.  Note, for our purposes the target EPR used must be one the wsa:ReplyTo EPRs used in the first echoString request message.  The remaining part of this scenario will be the same as scenario 2.1.
--

I'm happy to do the leg work to fill out the scenario, if the group wants me to.

Thanks,

Matt