ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] Today's call

Marc

I appreciate your issues with time. I got them too. If we can close some
issues on the main TC, or find out that the interop calls don't need an
hour, then I'm happy to re-evaluate.
On the other hand, we need to work hard to get the interop scenarios
ready over the next two weeks, so I want the time.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle