ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Questions on interop doc

Doug,

Are you referring to a particular issue by "resolution of the STR". I am a bit unclear about this.

-- Sanjay

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Saturday, Jan 28, 2006 5:02 AM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: Paul Fremantle; ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org

I'd be ok with including these issues in the interop as long as they appeared, at least, in a WD.  Although, I'd add the resolution of the STR to the list too.
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

01/27/2006 05:30 PM

"Paul Fremantle" <paul@wso2.com>
cc
<ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-implement] Questions on interop doc

It seems we should also evaluate other issues that are pending for a WD
like this as well as other issues that are not closed but we may be
close on. A quick look at the issue list and I would pick the following
as potentially having the most impact to the interop scenarios:
- i021
- i078
- i090

Any reason we wouldn't want to go to another CD immediately from a new
WD that at a minimum had i085 applied? That would give a pretty stable
reference point for the interop activities.

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903