ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] Questions on interop doc

Marc

So firstly, I think it depends on the changes to the spec as we go
forward. I hope we'll discuss this on Thursday. However, its not my
intention to adjust any schedules based on further interop.

I think having a wider online interop concurrent with the 60-day public
review would be valuable.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle