ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] WSRM over a synchronous 1-way HTTP interaction

DougD, et al

I see that in this model you replay the original requests in order to
get any missing replies - even if the request are acknowledged.
So I believe that satisfies the WS-A restrictions. Although I think it
slightly inefficient, if it makes it possible then I support this model.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf