ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Notes from todays WS-RM interop call

Agree. I don't see us fully prepared to discuss and resolve these issues
on the call today. However, if time permits, we should at least discuss
--
A> High level approach for addressing the anonymous R/R situation. Is
this a main-stream use case that justifies a fully fleshed out support
in the specification (which may mean lots of changes to the specs)? Or
is it enough to leave the spec open for compliant implementations to
also support anonymous R/R (status quo)?
B> Is support for Offer *required* for anonymous R/R scenarios.
Basically, can we deal with issues i089 and i90 independent of each
other?

-- Sanjay