ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Problems taking part at conf call

So is this the number for the call tomorrow then?
1-888 325 0371
171437

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:paul@wso2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:58 PM
To: Rossmanith, Stefan
Cc: ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org

Stefan

1) I did send the updated number and pin by email.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-implement/email/archi
ves/200602/msg00018.html

2) Yes there is a chat room. Its in the calendar:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/event.php?event_id=10
723

3) As far as I know there is no ws-rx-implement-comment list, just
ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org

I hope this helps!

Best,

Paul