ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: AW: [ws-rx-implement] WS-RM/RX question...

I can go for that - perhaps Stefan would like to open the issue?  We can use an easy one  :-)
-Doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

03/01/2006 02:49 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"Rossmanith, Stefan" <stefan.rossmanith@sap.com>, ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: AW: [ws-rx-implement] WS-RM/RX question...

Doug

What about changing the wording from MAY use close to RECOMMEND use
close? I agree it can't be a MUST.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle