ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] WSA (200408) action mapping to HTTP heades in SOAP1.2

No endpoints??? oh, that hurts!  :-)
Please see:  http://wsi.alphaworks.ibm.com/interop/RXInteropStatus.jsp
IBM's endpoint is up and patiently waiting for someone to hit it.  If anyone else's endpoint is ready please update your endpoint's url on that status page.
As for the http headers - our endpoint is pretty lenient on what the content type should be - however, I believe you need the http SOAPAction header to match the wsa:Action header's value.
thanks,
-Doug

"Videlov, Vladimir" <vladimir.videlov@sap.com>

03/16/2006 05:04 AM

<ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-implement] WSA (200408) action mapping to HTTP heades in SOAP 1.2

Hi all,

Since for the interop we are using WS-Addressing from 2004/08 and there isn’t described the mapping of the wsa:Action field to the HTTP headers in request/response SOAP 1.2 messages (in the newer version there is such mapping) and because in the interop document there are no HTTP headers, I just want to know if it’s required to go in the content type like this:

Or this is not a showstopper for the interop? I’m just wondering if someone is validating this header. Because there are no public endpoint to test against before the f2f stage is reached, I am afraid that some “tiny” problem like this may appear and it will be impossible to fix it on time and can stop us from testing of full value.

Kind regards,
Vladimir Videlov