ws-rx-implement message

Subject: TerminateSequence

Hi everyone,

I noticed two things in the scenarios document as I was going through it last night:

1. Destination of RMD’s TerminateSequence when Offer is used.

Since the RMD-to-RMS sequence gets created and initialized before any application messages get sent, some implementations, like ours, may set its protocol message destinations at that time. The fact the TerminateSequence would be sent to an application message ReplyTo thus causes a problem. Can we also add the CS ReplyTo as a potential destination for the TS?

2. TerminateSequenceResponse not carrying a final acknowledgement after CloseSequence was sent.

The spec says all messages that the RMD sends to the RMS after it has received a CloseSequence must carry the final acknowledgement. The scenarios doc doesn’t do this for the TerminateSequenceResponse in the “gap” scenario. I can update it if there are no objections.

Thanks!

Ondrej