ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Next Interop

Folks

Now that we have closed down the major technical issues we ought to
start working on the Interop scenarios. There has been enough change
since the last interop to warrant an update.

In particular there are a few things that are in my mind:

1) MakeConnection
2) Security composition
3) At the last F2F we talked of adding a more realistic scenario - for
example a long running scenario with some message loss?

The planned aim was to run the interop virtually during the public
review period.

So the questions we will need answers for are:

1) What extra scenarios, what changes to existing scenarios?
2) Who is participating?
3) When are we running it? How long will the interop run?
4) What logistics do we need to run it over the internet? e.g. chat
rooms, phone calls etc.
5) What preparation calls do we need - how often and what slot?
6) How do we intend to publish the results?

I can suggest answers but I wanted to kick off the discussion and get us
thinking about it. I'll also get it onto the main TC agenda.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf