ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Call tomorrow?

Title: Call tomorrow?

Folks,

I haven't seen any Interop2 related activity on the list. I think we are also waiting for Marc to publish the updated scenarios from Interop1. Do we still want to have an Interop2 related call tomorrow? I know that some of the members interested in the Interop2 (PaulF is on Leave of Absence, etc) may not available tomorrow.

If I don't hear anything back, I will assume that there is no Interop2 call tomorrow and we will try to trigger activity on the list first.

-- Sanjay