ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Getting Interop1 endpoints up

Folks

If we are going to get the Interop completed by the end of PR, I think
its essential we start testing asap. In particular, there should be no
reason not to start testing the Interop1 scenarios.

As you recall, the plan is to focus testing of the phase 2 scenarios in
the first two weeks of October. To make that happen, I *know* that we
have to get the phase 1 testing started next week.

So I'd like to know who can commit to getting a phase 1 endpoint up for
testing during the wb 25th September.

Paul