ws-rx-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-rx-implement] Fwd: Groups - oasis - Reminder to vote onballot "Accept interop phase2 scenarios"

Great! We have some phase one endpoints available already, details in the attached mail. There is a minimal launch page here: http://131.107.72.15/MicrosoftWsrx/

The phase 2 interop is scheduled to start on Monday and go for two weeks. That should allow enough time to bring back any issues before the end of PR.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Mischkinsky [mailto:jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:10 PM
To: ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org

hi,
   Well its 3:01:xx and the ballot is closed, but FWIW i would have
voted YES, we intend to support all the scenarios.
     jeff

Begin forwarded message:

--
Jeff Mischkinsky                                                jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Web Services Standards                +1(650)506-1975

--- Begin Message ---
Hi everyone,

Our phase 1 endpoints are now available at the following locations:

[1] http://131.107.72.15/MicrosoftWsrx/ReliablePing

[2] http://131.107.72.15/MicrosoftWsrx/ReliablePingAddressable

[3] http://131.107.72.15/MicrosoftWsrx/ReliableEchoString

[4] http://131.107.72.15/MicrosoftWsrx/ReliableEchoStringWithoutOffer

Use [1] for one-way, anonymous client scenarios (1.1 and 1.2), [2] for one-way, addressable client scenarios (1.4), [3] for request-reply, addressable client scenarios that use Offer (2.1) and [4] for request-reply addressable client scenarios which do not (2.2). We don’t currently have endpoints up for 1.3 and 2.3.

Don’t hesitate to contact me about any of these.

Ondrej

--- End Message ---