ws-rx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-rx-implement] Re: WSO2 Interop Endpoints

Yup - I agree it should timeout at some point - I checked and it appears the timeout value was set to 0 (for testing purposes) so its waiting forever - I'll set it to something a little smaller :-)
W/o RX yes it responds immediately.
-Doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

10/18/2006 07:27 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
chamikara@wso2.com, ws-rx-implement@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
[ws-rx-implement] Re: WSO2 Interop Endpoints

Doug

Here is an interesting question - whether this is RX related? but
shouldn't it timeout at some point?

I'm guessing that without RX enabled it would respond immediately, even
without ReplyTo=none.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle