Subject: Two new Folders in WS-RX Documents page

As my first job as secretary, I just placed two new folders in the ws-rx
documents page:

-  Member Contributions

-  Editors Drafts

Members who have placed contributions on the email list (e.g., input specs,
presentations, etc) are invited to also post these contributions to the
member contributions folder.   Future contributions should be posted to
this folder, and emails sent to the list explaining the purpose of the
contribution, with a link to the posted contribution.

When the editor's have produced versions of the input documents in OASIS
format with line numbers etc, they should post them in the editors draft
foder.

As time goes on, we can agree to add new folders (e.g., working drafts,
committee drafts, etc).  I think the above two suffice for now.

--
Tom Rutt
Tel: +1 732 801 5744