Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Is there a requirement for the Sending Endpoint to assert Reliability Qos level for a Sequence

I think the issue Tom raised is whether:

  the application source can specify the QOS between the RM destination
and the Application destination

Given that this QOS is a contract between the RM destination and the
Application destination, I think a more appropriate question is whether:

  the application source can choose among the multiple QOSs that was
defined between the RM destination and application destination, assuming
of course we will have defined multiple QOSs and such contract is
conveyed to the application source.

Lei