Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: XML Namespace URIs

Let's say you rev the namespace always, even for minor versions.  Then
we also will have to say what is the meaning of various ns changes.

The only way to guarantee forwards compatibility is to specify that a
1.X receiver MUST interpret a 1.Y version as a 1.X if Y > X.

The only way to guarantee backwards compatibility is to specify that a
1.X receiver MUST interpret a 1.Y version as a 1.X if Y < X.

For example: We start with example.org/ns/wsrx/1.0.
Then we get to example.org/ns/wsrx/1.1

A WS-RX 1.1 receiver has to interpret a ws-rx 1.0 CreateSequence as 1.1.
Then when it responds with a WS-RX 1.1 sequence, the 1.0 receiver has to
interpret that as a 1.0 sequence.

I'd rather re-use the namespace name to avoid this problem.

Cheers,
Dave