Subject: Emailed attachments

As a number of us on this list are subject to corporate email policies which bounce messages with .zip (and other commonly used archives) attachments, might I suggest that we use a common extension for such archives - such as .zzz. This would enable such attachments to be sent fairly freely among the group.

Cheers,

-Charlton.
--
Adobe Systems, Inc.