Subject: RE: "Attendance at Redmond F2F on Sep 21/22"

As of this morning only 30% of the TC members have vote on this ballot
about attendance at the Sept F2F meeting?   It is extremely important
that I learn as early as possible if we are going to have more than 50
people attending the F2F meeting in person.

Can more TC members please vote ASAP so that we have this data ASAP?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

Exchange
> (WS-RX) TC.  To vote on this ballot, go here:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=807
>
> Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.
>
> The text of this ballot is as follows:
> ---
> "Attendance at Redmond F2F on Sep 21/22"
> Are you planning to attend the WS-RX TC F2F meeting in Redmond, WA,
USA on