Subject: RE: [ws-rx] New proposed issues 7/14 - 7/20

The summary does appear in the report on the TC page for the accepted issues, the below was from a local “submitted” file I’ve started working with.

For right now I think that for my own work flow it makes more sense for me to capture the issues as they come in locally, email the ones I have caught the day before the call (as below), and then update the primary issue list with the accepted issues. I’d like to at least keep it this way for a little while and then we can reevaluate what we could do to improve it.

Regards,

Marc g

From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:24 PM
To: Marc Goodner; wsrx

Marc and all:

In order to facilitate the review and the access to issues:

-          I propose that the state of the issue (assigned, resolved, etc.) also appears in the Issue summary produced by the XSL,

-          I'll move that we also add new proposed issues in the Issue list with a new state: "submitted".

Regards,

jacques