Subject: FW: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 7/28 conf-call

I am thinking of scheduling one or more of the issues 14, 15, 16 and 17
for discussion on the 7/28 call. Is there a consensus among the editors
about the resolution of these issues. Any suggestions regarding which
ones are easy targets and which ones require further deliberations by
the editors team?

Basically, I am looking for simple issues for scheduling along with some
of the core design issues and wanted to get a feel from you about which
ones are straightforward, etc.

Thanks,
Sanjay