Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Issue i015: update to proposal

+1

I guess we have to wait till the AIR review completes before we can settle
the artifactName.

Peter Niblett

             "Gilbert Pilz"
             <Gilbert.Pilz@bea
                                       "wsrx" <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
             02/08/2005 22:21                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [ws-rx] Issue i015: update to
                                       proposal

I'd like to update the proposal as follows:

WS-ReliableMessaging:
artifactName: TBD
tc: wsrx
product: wsreliablemessaging
productVersion: 1.1
artifactType: spec
stage: wd
descriptiveName: Web Services Reliable Messaging Protocol Specification

WS-RM Policy:
artifactName: TBD
tc: wsrx
product: wsrmpolicy
productVersion: 1.1
artifactType: spec
stage: wd
descriptiveName: Web Services Reliable Messaging Policy Assertion
Specification

Note that the product names of these two artifacts differ.