Subject: RE: "Attendance at Redmond F2F on Sep 21/22"

The ballot for attendance at the Sept F2F meeting closes on Sun Aug 14
(end of this week).

So far 46 TC members have indicated that they plan to attend this
meeting in person.

As of this morning there are 14 TC members that still have not yet
indicated if they will be attending or not.  If you are one of these TC
members please indicate whether you will attend in person, via dial in
or not at all.

I need the final numbers to be as accurate as possible when this ballot
closes so that I can ensure the room is configured appropriately and
that enough food/drinks have been ordered.

Thank you.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

Sept

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=807

> > > Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above
> link.
> > >
> > > The text of this ballot is as follows:
> > > ---
> > > "Attendance at Redmond F2F on Sep 21/22"
> > > Are you planning to attend the WS-RX TC F2F meeting in Redmond,
WA,