Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Agenda for this weeks conference call

Thanks for debugging that for me Pete. I'll update the issues doc on the
next pass to make sure that it uses the public links to the stylesheets
and schemas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Wenzel [mailto:pete@seebeyond.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:23 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: Paul Fremantle; ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

Marc, note that there are 2 valid URLs for each document in the
repository, due to limitations on the way in which access control is
implemented.  The first, of the form that Paul used in the agenda, are
publicly accessible, while the variations you quote require not only
an OASIS site login, but WS-RX status (at least observer) as well.

We should try to use the public form whenever possible, so that
references from archived messages will always be resolvable by anyone
who cares to follow them, regardless of their status.

The issue list currently doesn't quite work for non-members, even
though its XML content is available using its "public" URL, because it
references the "protected" form of the stylesheet's URL.

(Nevermind the fact that the tool shouldn't even allow TC documents to
be made inaccessible to the public, according to the TC Process.)

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Senior Architect, SeeBeyond
Standards & Product Strategy