Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: rewording of Proposed-01 (twin sister of i019)

Jacques,

Nit:
What your are suggesting is -- to provide a mechanism for the RMS to get
an accurate read of which messages have been received by the RMD in the
fault-case (non-normal termination of the sequence -- for whatever
reason the sender wants to terminate the sequence and cannot wait for
all the ACKs to be received) and a promise from the RMD not to delivery
  laggard messages that may arrive later. As you say this is a 'twin
sister of i019'. The difference between this and i019 is -- where the
fault originates. In the case of i019 the fault is initiated by the RMD
whereas in this case it is initiated by the RMS. I would like to suggest
that i019 issue be named:
"Non-normal Sequence termination on Fault Originating at RMD" instead of
"Sequence termination on Fault" and this issue be titled "Non-normal
Sequence termination on Fault Originating at RMS." This is to avoid the
sort of misunderstanding of the issue (as on today's call), where this
issue was thought to be about normal termination (with the sending of
TerminateSeqence message).

Makes sense?

-Anish