Subject: Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft

Duane,

Could you provide some idea how you propose to see this problem fixed?
Line numbers depend upon little things like page width and, therefore,
printers and printer drivers.  PDF files have the nice feature of laying
the text out once and scaling the entire page to fit the space on a
printed sheet.

I propose we close this issue with no action.  We as a group should
remember to treat line numbers in the available PDF files (and they
should always be available) as normative.

thanx,
    doug