Subject: [RESEND] OASIS WS-RX TC F2F arrangements, Sep 21-22 2005

I have had several requests for information on the Redmond F2F meeting.
All the information was archived in the message I sent to the TC on July
11 which is reproduced below.

Could one of the chairs please add the appropriate information to the TC
meeting calendar event for this meeting?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Cotton
Sent: July 11, 2005 1:55 PM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: sanjay.patil@sap.com; pzf@uk.ibm.com
Subject: OASIS WS-RX TC F2F arrangements, Sep 21-22 2005

Microsoft has arranged to host a F2F meeting of the OASIS WS-RX TC in
Redmond, WA on Wed-Thu Sept 21-22.

The meeting will be held at the Honeywell Training Center which is
adjacent to the Microsoft West Campus in Redmond, WA (see attached map).
The address of the facility is:

Honeywell Training Center
14980 NE 31st Street
Redmond, WA  98053
Phone: 1-425-376-2400
http://www.redmondlearningcenter.com

We will be providing the following facilities for this F2F meeting:

a) room for 50 participants classroom style
b) room access from 8am to 6pm
c) overhead projector and screen
d) Polycom phone for dial in facility
e) wireless Internet access for all attendees
f) continental breakfast, morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch
each day.

Microsoft is leaving hotel arrangements up to the meeting participants.
The following hotels are very close to the Redmond West campus:

Bellevue Courtyard
14615 NE 29th Place
Bellevue, Washington 98007 USA
Phone:  1-425-869-5300
http://www.bellevuecourtyard.com

Fairfield Inn
14595 NE 29th Place
Bellevue, Washington 98007 USA
Phone:  1-425-869-6548
http://www.fairfieldinn.com/bvufi

There are many more hotels in Bellevue or Redmond which are about a 15
minute drive from the Microsoft campus.

Attendees should arrange to fly into Sea-Tac Airport which is south of
Seattle:
http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/
Information and maps of how to get from Sea-Tac Airport to the Microsoft
campus area are available at:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/resources/events/airportmap.mspx

Please contact me directly for any further information you might
require.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329