Subject: Re: [ws-rx] DA and Protocol: is the date over?

Tom Rutt wrote:

I would like to clarify the point I was trying to raise here.

Having a policy value (no retrasmission or Ack)  would be a sinificant
optimization over using
a "very large value" for the retransimssion interval.

In particular the sender would never retransmit, and the reciever will
never send acks.  However, the received message ids would be
stored on the receiving rm side, for use in duplicate elimination or
ordered delivery.

Tom Rutt