Subject: Prelim minutes for wsrx teleconf 8/25

Prelim minutes are attached.

I paraphrased some conversations so please check to see if you would
like to change how your statments are recorded
before Monday Evening.

Tom Rutt
secretary

Title: Agenda for OASIS WS- Reliable Exchange 8/18 TC Teleconference

Preliminary minutes for OASIS WS- Reliable Exchange 8/25 TC Teleconference

Date: 8/25/2005

Tom Rutt chaired meeting and took minutes for meeting.

1         Roll Call

First Name

Last Name

Role

Company

Charlton

Barreto

Voting Member

Adobe Systems*

Duane

Nickull

Voting Member

Adobe Systems*

Mark

Little

Voting Member

Arjuna Technologies Limited*

Lei

Jin

Voting Member

BEA Systems, Inc.*

Dave

Orchard

Voting Member

BEA Systems, Inc.*

Gilbert

Pilz

Voting Member

BEA Systems, Inc.*

Ian

Jones

Applicant

BTplc*

Andreas

Bjarlestam

Voting Member

Ericsson*

Jacques

Durand

Voting Member

Fujitsu Limited*

Tom

Rutt

TC Chair

Fujitsu Limited*

Robert

Freund

Voting Member

Hitachi, Ltd.*

Eisaku

Nishiyama

Voting Member

Hitachi, Ltd.*

Nobuyuki

Yamamoto

Voting Member

Hitachi, Ltd.*

Doug

Davis

Voting Member

IBM*

Christopher

Ferris

Voting Member

IBM*

Daniel

Millwood

Voting Member

IBM*

Rebecca

Bergersen

Voting Member

IONA Technologies*

Stefan

Batres

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Paul

Cotton

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Colleen

Evans

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Marc

Goodner

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Christopher

Kurt

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Jonathan

Marsh

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Jorgen

Thelin

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Asir

Vedamuthu

Voting Member

Microsoft Corporation*

Chouthri

Palanisamy

Voting Member

NEC Corporation*

Abbie

Barbir

Voting Member

Nortel Networks Limited*

Paul

Knight

Voting Member

Nortel Networks Limited*

Martin

Chapman

Voting Member

Oracle Corporation*

Sumit

Gupta

Voting Member

Oracle Corporation*

Anish

Karmarkar

Voting Member

Oracle Corporation*

Ashok

Malhotra

Voting Member

Oracle Corporation*

jeff

mischkinsky

Voting Member

Oracle Corporation*

Eric

Rajkovic

Voting Member

Oracle Corporation*

Steve

Winkler

Voting Member

SAP AG*

Pete

Wenzel

Voting Member

SeeBeyond *

Giovanni

Boschi

Voting Member

Sonic Software

Dave

Chappell

Voting Member

Sonic Software

Vikas

Deolaliker

Voting Member

Sonoa Systems, Inc.*

Doug

Bunting

Voting Member

Sun Microsystems*

Ram

Jeyaraman

Member

Sun Microsystems*

Dan

Leshchiner

Voting Member

Tibco Software Inc.*

Shivajee

Samdarshi

Voting Member

Tibco Software Inc.*

Vadim

Furman

Voting Member

webMethods, Inc.*

42 of 49 voting members (>25 thus meeting is quorate)

2         Review and approval of the agenda

1) Roll Call

2) Review and approval of the agenda

3) Approval of the August 18th meeting minutes

4) AI Review

5) Any new issues since last conf-call

6) Discussion of Issues

8) Any New Business

8.1) audio recording of Teleconf for backup

3         Approval of the August 18th meeting minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14148/Minutes%20Teleconf%2008-18-2005.html

Correction.

For issue 17 xml namespace uri  yyymm should be yyyymm

Becky moved to approve minutes with correction, Charlton seconded.

NO Objections, Minutes 8/18 with correction are approved..

4         AI Review

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/members/action_items.php

#0002: OASIS Staff should fix typographical error in charter of missing space between “produces” and “do” the next time the charter is updated.

Owner: James Bryce Clark

Assigned: 2005-07-06

Due: 2005-07-08

#0012: Chair took an action item to get a ruling from Jamie on CVS repository usage.

Owner: Paul Fremantle

Assigned: 2005-07-17

Due: ---

Chris Kurt:  the OASIS will have a deployment for several environments.  They are moving this forward,  there will be a board meeting this Friday.  Chris K can report back next week or by email.

#0013: Chairs will propose a mechanism to manage the Queue on the conference calls.

Owner: Sanjay Patil

Assigned: 2005-07-17

Due: ---

#0016: Marc G will form a team to discuss how do deal with conformance related issues on the specification.

Owner: Marc Goodner

Assigned: 2005-07-29

Due: 2005-09-08

Marc G: has been doing research on this.  Mark will present motion for subcommittee next week.

#0018: Fix any problems with Issue URLs

Owner: Marc Goodner

Assigned: 2005-08-04

Due: 2005-08-18

Closed no problems noted.

#0024: Provide concrete proposal for issue "InOrder delivery assurance spanning multiple sequences"

Owner: Andreas Bjarlestam

Assigned: 2005-08-12

Due: 2005-08-25

Leave open

#0025: Propose a "namespace change policy" for the schemas produced by the TC

Owner: Christopher Ferris

Assigned: 2005-08-23

Due: ---

5         Potential New issues since last conf-call

·  Re: [ws-rx] draft full agenda for 8/25 Teleconf
From Duane Nickull <dnickull@adobe.com> on 25 Aug 2005 14:18:50 -0000

The issue originator, in the above email, states that, in light of the discussion linked below,

 he would like to withdraw this new issue from consideration.

Considered withdrawn, no new issues to be added this week.

·  RE: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF, DOC versions of working draft
·  Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft
·  Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft
·  Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft
·  Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF, DOCversions of working draft
·  Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft
·  Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft
From Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> on 18 Aug 2005 00:49:53 -0000

·  New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft
From Duane Nickull <dnickull@adobe.com> on 17 Aug 2005 22:05:47 -0000

6         Discussion of Issues

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14147/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml

6.1      i001  Bilateral sequence negotiation

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14147/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i001

Proposals:

·  Re: [ws-rx] i001 and Proposal
From Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com> on 25 Aug 2005 17:55:25 -0000