Subject: No updated issue list last week

I wanted to call attention to the fact there was not an update to the issue list last week.

This is the current issue list unchanged from last week:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14147/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml

While there were some new proposals there were no new issues or resolutions so I refrained from updating the issue list. This will be my normal mode going forward. I will try to give notice that it hasn’t been updated more promptly than this in the future.

I have received new reports of some display issues with the spec as well as the public links not working. I’ll try to get an update on that by the F2F.

I will distribute the list of new proposed issues later tonight.

Regards,

Marc g