Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Use case discussion

Marc

You are quite right that there are two steps to a use case.

1) Is it well-formed? i.e. is it clearly stated and does it capture the
use case properly
2) Is it in scope? Is this a use case that we intend to consider for the
initial version of the specification.

I had hoped there would be enough discussion and deliberation on these
use cases to consider both aspects. However, I fully agree with you that
it seems that consideration of the use cases has been very limited based
on the mail. Therefore I support your suggestion to move this to next week.

Paul

begin:vcard
fn:Paul Fremantle
n:Fremantle;Paul