Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Some issues have no proposal so far ...

Can I suggest we use some time at this week's distributed meeting to
find a volunteer for each issue to draft either:
a) a proposed solution or
b) the set of questions that need to be answered to solve the issue.

Having this work done before the F2F will help ensure we have enough
material for discussions at the F2F meeting.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com