Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Formal proposal issue i025

Doug,

Yes, I recall that discussion. However, how would one tell the difference
between a malformed
SeqAck and one that intended to convey that no messages had been received.

Frankly, I don't see my proposal as convoluted. It simply specifies that
the value space
includes "0" to indicate an empty Sequence as perceived by the RMD.

Seems actually pretty straight-forward to me.

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295