Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Issue i024

I thought the idea was to propose the schema element for this and its
content so we can discuss... If we were to allow a header, I would like
to see what it contains, etc.

> If the RM assertion has to be conveyed from the RMD to the
> RMS, this has to be done
> before the CreateSequence message and requires a new protocol element.

Perhaps I am missing sth. Why do we need to do that in the protocol?
Since this would be associated with a WSDL (presumably) as an attachment
or separate file, wouldn't the RM assertion at the RMD side be known
already.

> All the best, Ashok

--umit