Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Issue i024

Doug,

I think issues 6 and 9 make issue 24 more relevant/important and I can
see at least a solution that covers all three. It certainly makes sense
to think about them together and perhaps even find a single/common solution.

One question though I have about the existing RM policy assertions is:
are they (inactivity timeout, base retransmission interval, ack
interval) meant to be shared between RMS and RMD or are they meant as
configuration information for implementations? By shared, I mean shared
by both the RMS and RMD (and not just attached in a WSDL document).

Thanks.

-Anish