Subject: RE: Ballot "Attendance at Redmond F2F on Sep 21/22" has closed

I need to point out that 12 members of the TC did NOT vote on this
ballot since I am assuming they are NOT attending the F2F.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: September 14, 2005 11:02 PM
To: Paul Cotton
Subject: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Attendance at Redmond F2F on Sep
21/22" has closed

OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC member,

A ballot presented to OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC
has closed.  The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Attendance at Redmond F2F on Sep 21/22"
Are you planning to attend the WS-RX TC F2F meeting in Redmond, WA, USA
on Sep 21/22 (Wed/Thu)?

- Will attend in person
- Will attend via dial-in
- Can not attend at all

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
 - Will attend in person received 46 Votes
 - Will attend via dial-in received 12 Votes
 - Can not attend at all received 5 Votes

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration