Subject: New working draft

All,
  I've placed a new working draft version in pdf format up on the web site at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14525/WS-RM-v1%5B1%5D.0-wd-03.pdf
For those who want to see the change bars you can look at the editor's version at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14526/WS-RM-v1%5B1%5D.0-wd-03.sxw
I've changed the name of the file (used 'RM') so that the wd # and the extension shows up when you view the doc list on the web page.
This version contains all changes plus some trivial editorial ones made by Anish.
thanks